MPN Breakfast 2021
At AOP Health, we have been contributing to research on myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs) for many years. On September 9th – the 9th Annual MPN Awareness Day – we especially want to help raising awareness of MPNs, since we believe that informing, connecting and advocating for those who are affected and involved is crucial for the well-being of patients.
Dedicated to MPN Awareness Day, AOP Health hosted a virtual MPN Breakfast. We were glad to have a live discussion with MPN patients, haemato-oncologists and researchers to raise awareness together!
- Mr. Thomas Bierfeld, MPN Patient
- Dr. Roland Bindeus, Area Director ACHD
- Mrs. Sonja Kato, Moderator
- Mr. Peter Loffelhardt, MPN Patient, Founder and Head of the MPN Patient Support Group Switzerland and Spain
- Prof. Dr. Dominik Wolf, Head of the University Clinic of Medicine V for Hematology and Oncology at the University Clinic of Innsbruck, Austria
- Dr. Elena Zagorulko, MPN Patient, Founder and Head of the MPN Austria Selbsthilfegruppe
There is a video embedded here from the social network Youtube/Vimeo. This content is currently blocked. There is no data exchange between your browser and the social network.
If you have any question or input please feel free to write us to email@example.com