Supporting Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Awareness Day on Sep 10, 2020
Voices Against MPN Cancer. International Semi-Live Streaming. September 10, 2020.
September 10, 2020 is an International MPN Awareness Day – an occasion to mark this topic and to promote it through awareness and action, to pull attention to this rare conditions.
MPN does not have borders and we want to join our forces to make this invisible disease visible together with patient organisations, patients and their relatives, health care professionals, caregivers, governmental bodies, and media worldwide.
During the world’s covid-19 pandemic and due to the safety reasons this year MPN Awareness Day will take place virtually!
The goals of this online event are:
- To give patients a feeling of support, community and belonging, especially in these times when face-to-face meetings are not possible or should be avoided.
- To ensure that patients are not feeling being left alone with their issues and problems.
- To inform and update patients on the latest trends in MPN.
- To enable patients to have an inter-exchange with leading haemato-oncologists in English and German in PV, ET and MF.
- To attract the attention of authorities and media to the issues of MPN patients.
- To give better understanding on this illness in the population.
Bringing voices of scientists, patient organisations, artists, and media together we can achieve these goals!
Patients and their relatives, people who may have MPN symptoms but who are not diagnosed yet, health-care professionals and caregivers, public audience, media, opinion leaders, influencers, politicians and governmental bodies are welcome to join this online event!
Find out more about this online international MPN awareness event via organizer's website MPN Austria selbsthilfegruppe
To participate at the virtual rooms discussions about Polycythaemia vera (PV), Essential Thrombocythemia (ET) and Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) with the leading MPN specialists, please register here.